See more of the road from the wheel of the 2020 Hino 195 -- our most popular work truck for businesses in the GTA. The chassis is light but powerful, allowing drivers to carry maximum cargo be it delivery boxes or food supplies. Hino 195 beats out the competition, winning over the Isuzu NRR in fuel efficiency (10.9% less consumption), strength (32% more powerful) and driver comfort.
This light-duty work truck translates perfectly into the winters of Southern Ontario, complete with power-heated outdoor rearview mirrors, a 1000/W120V engine block heater and a glow plug weather starting aid, meaning your Hino will perform properly no matter what the thermometer says. Hino 195 also comes with an optional air suspension system for transporting fragile cargo and the model is easily customizable with accessories and paint colours to make it fit your unique business.
If you’re ready to learn more about the incredible performance of the new 2020 Hino 195, take a look at the Hino 195 specs online now or try it for yourself out on the road. Talk to one of our Hino experts and book a test drive: 1 (877) 650-6296
Ample in workspace and high on comfort, Hino 195’s interior has drivers in mind. Enjoy a high‐back seat with magnetic suspension behind the steering wheel along with a 2‐person high‐back bench seat in the front, plus, Hinos come with air-conditioning and AM/FM radio as standard features with available backup cameras and radio upgrades as optional features.
The latest 195 model includes a larger windshield and side windows for optimal visibility out on the road and uses aerodynamics to decrease wind lag and improve efficiency. Hino 195 is available in both varying wheelbase sizes and lengths up to 22 feet. Seat 3 more passengers by opting for the Crew Cab model, making this commercial vehicle ideal for landscape, vehicle towing, and construction applications.
1. 100% steel-constructed cab for optimal strength
2. Remote keyless entry with power windows and power door locks (option) to improve convenience
3. Cab available in black, green, red, silver, white, or yellow, matching your company’s brand perfectly
4. Features a Hino JO5E-TP 5L turbo diesel engine delivering 210 hp and 440lb.-ft of torque
5. Available with Aisin A465, 6-speed, automatic transmission
6. Includes a 4.7-gallon def tank with fluid level gauge
7. Optional Hybrid system power control unit with Ni-MH battery (Hino 195h model only)
8. 33-inch frame width for easy maneuverability
9. 56,900 psi frame for maximum payload power
10. 30-gallon, center-mounted fuel tank
GVWR, kg (lbs.): 8,850 (19,500)
Axle Capacity, kg(lbs): Front 3,300 (7,270), Rear 6,200 (13,660)
Engine (Hino): J05E-TP 5.1L Model 195 4-cyl, in-line, water-cooled, Denso Common Rail, direct injection
Max. Output (hp): 210
Max. Torque ( lb.-ft.): 440
Transmission: Aisin A465 (PTO capable) 6-speed automatic
Service Brakes: Hydraulic, 4-wheel disc with ABS and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
Tire Size: Bridgestone 225/70R19.5
Driver Seat: Adjustable high-back seat with magnetic suspension
Passenger Seat: 2-person high-back bench seat